I already did ( # 1-c , and # 1- D ) Do the rest and its in the attachment, do the rest
- Think of a familiar room or space from your childhood.
- Make a list of at least 10 things in the space.
- In paragraph form, as though writing a story, describe the room to a reader.
- Draw a rectangle on your paper. The top of it is upstage, the bottom is down stage. To the right is stage left, to the left side is stage right. Place US, DS, SL and SR where appropriate next to the lines.
- Sketch in items in your room/space (benches, beds, tvs, firplaces and most importantly – doors in and out)
- Write a stage note/assignment of what we see when curtain rises as though in one of the plays you read. “the curtain rises to reveal character A’s bedroom. Twin size bed SL covered with clothes. On SR is a flatscreen tv…etc.”