- Grading Rubric ( Topic should be about Texas Farming pros and cons)
- Due: Tuesday, 06/19/2018 11:59 PM (CST)
Follow the directions below for the completion of the Research Proposal assignment for Unit III. If you have questions, please email your professor for assistance.
- Purpose: The purpose of the research proposal is to help you to understand your project, to gain direction and feedback on your project, and to establish a blueprint for your project.
- Description: In this assignment, you will create a research proposal consisting of three sections:
- Section 1: What is the topic? (100-150 words)
- Section 2: What is the controversy? Include paragraphs that detail both sides of the controversy. (300-400 words)
- Section 3: Your tentative thesis statement (one to two sentences)
- Click here to access the research proposal example.
All sources must be documented via APA citations and references. You may also seek out the guidance of the Success Center; the specialists are always there to assist you with your writing and comprehension.
Information about accessing the grading rubric for this assignment is provided below.
The following resource(s) may help you with this assignment.