Develop a 10-12 slide presentation describing an informal learning experience you have had. You may describe, for example, how you became afraid of heights, why a particular food or smell moves you emotionally, or why you dislike elevators. The experience must be concrete and can be singular or an experience that occurred over a longer period.
Describe the experience by applying learning theories from this week’s readings to the steps involved. Include the following:
- Identify what you learned from the experience.
- Describe how your learning could have occurred through classical conditioning. Identify the unconditioned stimulus, the unconditioned response, the conditioned stimulus, and the conditioned response.
- Explain how your learning could have occurred through operant conditioning. Describe the behavior, consequence, and reinforcement. Indicate the schedule of reinforcement, if applicable.
- Address how your learning could have occurred through cognitive-social learning.
- Conclude by comparing classical conditioning, operant conditioning, and cognitive-social learning.
Include at least two references from the University Library.
Format your presentation consistent with APA guidelines. When creating a PowerPoint presentation include key information on the slide and use the Speaker Note section to elaborate.