Please check rubric
Choose a well-known corporation, such as Samsung, Starbucks, Ford Motor Company, or Waste Management, that implemented a major change. Using the Organizational Change Evaluation Tool, analyze the corporation’s change process based on Kotter’s 8 Steps to Organizational Change Model. This will be used in Pt. 2: Change Management Presentation.
- Step One: Create Urgency.
- Step Two: Form a Powerful Coalition.
- Step Three: Create a Vision for Change.
- Step Four: Communicate the Vision.
- Step Five: Remove Obstacles.
- Step Six: Create Short-Term Wins.
- Step Seven: Build on the Change.
- Step Eight: Anchor the Changes in Corporate Culture.
Consider these questions: Was this a positive organizational change? Why or why not? If so, what strategies and tactics were effective in creating positive organizational change? What strategies and tactics would have worked better?
Continue to Pt. 2: Change Management Presentation.
You’ve been hired as a consultant to develop strategies with supporting tactics to implement positive changes in the corporation you chose in Part 1.
Review your analysis of the corporation’s change process to be sure you understand the exact nature of the change and why the corporation needs to make it.
Create a 12- to 13-slide Change Management Presentation showing strategies with supporting tactics to implement positive changes for the company’s board of directors.
Complete the following in your presentation:
- Evaluate why this change needed to occur.
- Explain how this change impacts the company on a global scale.
- Explain how this change impacts employees.
- Using Kotter’s 8 Steps to Organizational Change Model, chart strategies and tactics for positively implementing the organizational change. In your chart, complete the following:
- Develop strategies for each of the 8 steps in Kotter’s model.
- Develop tactics to support each strategy.
- Justify the effectiveness of each strategy and tactic with a rationale.
Conclude your presentation with an explanation of how this positive organizational change will help the company sustain a competitive advantage in the global market.
Include speaker notes for your presentation. Ensure that your slides contain only essential information.