Answer the following questions in your research essay.This isn’t a suggestion, it is a requirement.If you don’t answer all these questions, you will lose points. 1,000 words
1.What is the current law in Texas regarding local law enforcement and asking about immigration status?
2.What is controversial about local law enforcement asking about immigration status?Who has jurisdiction over immigration–the federal government or the local government?
3.What did the Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals say about the new law?
4. What are Gov. Abbott and Sheriff Valdez’s positions on immigration?Is immigration an important issue in this election year?
5.What is the current situation with separating families at the border?
Answer the following questions in your essay.Remember these answers are strictly confidential.This is an exercise or inventory to help you understand what influences your political views and socialization.
- Where are you from—where did you grow up—and did your hometown, state, or country influence your political beliefs?
- 1) Im from Chicago grow up an Hammond Indiana .
- How did you learn about government growing up?
- 2) watching the news everyday an learning it everyday at school.
- How did the area of the country or the world you’re from help determine your political socialization? Did your experience with where you are from influence how you approached the topic of immigration and how you read your assignment?
- What influenced and how your political socialization—your parents, your religion, your peers, your school, the media?
- 4)The media, school and peers influenced me on ever thing that’s going on in the world
- If you’re 18 or older and a citizen, are your registered to vote and have you voted before?Why or why not?
- Yes im over 18 an I vote every year.
Read or view the following hyperlinks.Use these as your sources in your research essay.There is no need to use formal citation methods, but rather, you may informally refer to the sources in your research essay.